When you're informed about your health, you make healthier decisions. That's what Dr. Gibson and his team of orthopedic specialists truly believe. We are happy to answer the questions of any of our clients-- past, present, and potential!
To help you make the right decisions for your body, our team has compiled a great selection of resources to help you understand the ins and outs of joint replacement. Read up on the cause of arthritis, the benefits of minimally invasive joint surgery, and more!
- Outpatient Joint Replacement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Arthritis?
- Do I Have Arthritis?
- How is Arthritis Treated?
- Why Choose Hip Replacement Over Hip Resurfacing?
- Am I a Candidate for Anterior Hip Replacement?
- How Long Will I Be in the Hospital?
- What Will My Recovery Routine Be Like?
- Joint Anatomy
- Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery
As always, we're happy to answer any of your questions. When you're ready for Dr. Gibson to personally evaluate your case, schedule a consultation. We'll be happy to see you!